Together we contribute to better nutrition and health
Do you make the difference?
In May 2022, BENEO, a leading manufacturer of functional ingredients, acquired Meatless. Meatless is a successful B2B supplier to the fast-growing vegetarian and vegan market, producing a broad portfolio of textured products used by major food processors. BENEO is a global market leader in functional food ingredients for humans and animals, with production sites in Germany, Belgium, Chile, Italy and the Netherlands. BENEO has a global distribution network in more than 75 countries and is part of the Südzucker Group, Europe’s largest sugar producer. The acquisition of Meatless was the next logical step to reaffirm BENEO’s commitment to strengthening its business with solutions for plant-based alternatives. Through a unique chain of expertise, BENEO offers customers advice and inspiration on new product ideas that support a healthy lifestyle in a holistic way.
What will you do?
- Oversee, coordinate and implement all quality and food safety related activities in order to guarantee legal, quality and food safety compliance and customer acceptance.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the FSSC22000 certification and the FSMA food safety plan.
- Lead the HACCP team.
- Prepare, conduct and follow up on customer visits and audits in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- Member of the internal auditor team.
- Main contact for inspections by food safety authorities (NVWA).
- Steer the continuous improvement process on site and lead improvement projects on site.
- Support production and engineering in quality and food safety matters related to investments, consumables, food contact materials and zoning.
- Identify training needs for the quality team and the management team related to quality and food safety.
- Lead and develop the quality team in line with HR guidelines.
- Develop key performance indicators and reporting for quality and food safety.
Who are you?
- Master level
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience
- People Manager – well-developed soft skills
- Excellent reporting & communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English language
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, …)
- Interesting tasks and responsibilities in a growing business environment
- Attractive pay scheme and benefits
- Open communication and flat hierarchies
- Value-driven company culture
If you are interested we appreciate your online application.
For more information related to this function, please contact: