Together we contribute to better nutrition and health
Do you make the difference?
In May 2022, BENEO, a leading manufacturer of functional ingredients, acquired Meatless. Meatless is a successful B2B supplier to the fast-growing vegetarian and vegan market, producing a broad portfolio of textured products used by major food processors. BENEO is a global market leader in functional food ingredients for humans and animals, with production sites in Germany, Belgium, Chile, Italy and the Netherlands. BENEO has a global distribution network in more than 75 countries and is part of the Südzucker Group, Europe’s largest sugar producer. The acquisition of Meatless was the next logical step to reaffirm BENEO’s commitment to strengthening its business with solutions for plant-based alternatives. Through a unique chain of expertise, BENEO offers customers advice and inspiration on new product ideas that support a healthy lifestyle in a holistic way.
What will you do?
- Support all quality assurance matters in accordance with BENEO guidelines and applicable legislation in order to ensure quality and food safety compliance and customer acceptance.
- Member of the HACCP team.
- Follow-up of non-conformities, corrective and preventive actions (“CAPA management”).
- Manage the internal audit process.
- Implement and maintain a program for hygiene inspections.
- Maintain the documented information in the electronic document management system.
- Process customer complaints until root cause identification and prepare answer to customer.
- Lead the food defense and food fraud team on site.
- Train permanent and seasonal personnel in quality and food safety matters.
Who are you?
- Bachelor level
- min 3 years’ experience in equivalent QA-function
- Excellent reporting & communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English language
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, …)
- Interesting tasks and responsibilities in a growing Business environment
- Attractive pay scheme and benefits
- Open communication and flat hierarchies
- Value-driven company culture
If you are interested we appreciate your online application.
For more information please contact:
Ralf Gutschoven phone: +32 478 43 61 68