Together we contribute to better nutrition and health
Do you make the difference?
In May 2022, BENEO, a leading manufacturer of functional ingredients, acquired Meatless.Meatless is a successful B2B supplier to the fast-growing vegetarian and vegan market, producing a broad portfolio of textured products used by major food processors. BENEO is a global market leader in functional food ingredients for humans and animals, with production sites in Germany, Belgium, Chile, Italy and the Netherlands. BENEO has a global distribution network in more than 75 countries and is part of the Südzucker Group, Europe’s largest sugar producer. The acquisition of Meatless was the next logical step to reaffirm BENEO’s commitment to strengthening its business with solutions for plant-based alternatives.Through a unique chain of expertise, BENEO offers customers advice and inspiration on new product ideas that support a healthy lifestyle in a holistic way.
What will you do?
- Monitor and execute production activities on assigned production equipment, in compliance with QSHE standards, in order to deliver the agreed upon production objectives in terms of quality, quantity, and deadlines.
- Carry out the assigned production steps (eg. raw material, disposables, line feeding,…) in order to guarantee the effectiveness and productivity of the assigned line.
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of the workplace, as well as ensure correct use of additional materials and support tools in order to comply with production and QSHE standards.
- Monitor the CCP’s and report any deviations or issues to the Shift Leader in order to prevent, eliminate or reduce food safety hazards.
- Perform basic installation, maintenance and repair activities.
- Report production incidents to the Shift Leader in order to initiate quick and effective remediation.
Who are you?
- Basic technical education 0-1 years’ experience
- Good technical skills – basic understanding of food processes
- Good understanding of food safety requirements in operational environment
- Hands-on mentality
- Basic knowledge of English language
- Interesting tasks and responsibilities in a growing business environment
- Attractive pay scheme and benefits
- Open communication and flat hierarchies
- Value-driven company culture
If you are interested we appreciate your online application.
For more information related to this function, please contact: